Dr Gavin Kang is a fully accredited Singapore plastic surgeon practising plastic surgery since 2005.
After completing plastic surgery training in Singapore, Dr Kang was fellowship trained at the world-class Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taiwan subspecializing in craniofacial cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He further trained in cosmetic plastic surgery in Korea and USA.
Using latest techniques from across Asia and the world, Dr Kang focuses on face and body cosmetic surgery in particular
• Create double eyelids, correct droopy eyelids, remove eyebags • Refine nose e.g. increase nose height and projection, remove hump • Breast augmentation/ breast lift/ breast reduction/ breast reconstruction/ gynecomastia • Liposuction all areas, tummy tuck, body lift • Fat graft to face for youthful face, fat graft to breast for augmentation • Face lift to make face younger tighter • Face contouring surgery for slimmer face and correct long face and buckteeth appearance • Ear surgery to correct prominent ears • Botox and hyaluronic filler and other cosmetic injections to make face young • Laser to brighten face, improve scars and pigmentation, hair removal, tattoo • Cosmetic genital surgery and laser
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS AND COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS
• Chair, Chapter of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, College of Surgeons, Singapore
• Committee Member, Singapore Society of Cosmetic Aesthetic Surgeons
• Committee Member, Cleft Lip and Palate Association of Singapore
• Member, Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons
Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Plastic Surgery) Master of Medicine (Surgery) NUS Member of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh MBBS Singapore NUS Master of Bioengineering